Saturday, August 25, 2012

Took some profits.

I held my long position in the S&P500 for 78 days but I just got the feeling that things this week were doing more than just consolidating so I decided to go ahead and take my little profit. As with the S&P, I also held a position in the Small Cap for 53 days and even though I made just .30cents, I just wanted my capital back. I had watched these funds go in and out of profit so many times, I was exhuasted. 
To give credit where credit is due, I found this stock and or the timing to get in via www.ibankcoin.com. As they were buying and selling, I was just getting in and holding based on my entry signals that are required for me. That position was DECK. I also bought DMND based on that same observation and then my rules to get in, but did not make any money on the second. My timing was bad on DMND. 

No comments:

Post a Comment